UVOM Plastic Surgery in Korea facial contouring surgery zygoma reduction experience

UVOM Plastic Surgery in Korea facial contouring surgery zygoma reduction experience 












UVOM Plastic Surgery in Korea facial contouring surgery experience 



Before surgery 

I’m short but had big head, so used to hear my head was too big compared to my height. It made me sad. Since I work at plastic surgery clinic, I often see that people have side effect or bad result after surgery, but I could feel safe because lots of coworkers already had plastic surgery! 




2 weeks after surgery 

I still have swelling on face, but I started to hear that I look younger and gained softer looking face. I can’t wait to see my result! 



1 month after surgery 

Swelling is still subsiding, although my consultant says there’s lots of swelling to go still, I’m really happy for my result! 




6 months after surgery 

Since the length and width of my face got reduced, I can see my face got smaller. 
I had to have long hair to hide my long face and facial contour, but now I’m good to change my hair style! 





[Contact info] 
Kakaotalk:enuvomps
Whatsapp:+821091311916
Tel (English Hotline): +821091311916
E-mail: uvom@uvom.com